This post has been floating around for the last month and I thought what better way to get started with my bookish blog than to see if I made it on the naughty or nice list!
- Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔
In my defense it was an ARC of an ice cream making book and I got it in the middle of winter so…
- Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
I had literally no idea what Netgalley was until I saw this post. I’m not 100% sure I will be utilizing their resources, but they are a pretty snazzy website to check out if you’re interested in ARC.
- Rated a book on goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
My blog is so young that I haven’t had the opportunity to do this but I’m sure I will at some point.
- Folded down the page of a book ✔
Come on who hasn’t…
- Accidentially spilled on a book ✔
I don’t think I’ve spilled on a book but I remember when I was like 12 I dropped my book in a puddle and cried for a week.
- DNF a book this year ✔
Which book 😂
- Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
I can promise I’ve never done this…with the exception of different Harry Potter covers to books I’ve already read.
- Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
All. The. Time.
- Skim read a book ✔
Do school books count?
- Completely missed your Goodreads goal
I MISSED IT BY TWO BOOKS AND YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HATE MYSELF FOR IT
- Borrowed a book and not returned it
I only borrow books from the two libraries I work at so, no. I would have no excuse.
- Broke a book buying ban ✔
It wasn’t a hard and fast book buying ban rule but I definitely knew I should have saved the 4.99 for something else…
- Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
Let’s be honest. I rarely write an extensive review because my feelings are too caught up in the book after anyway. So it’s either a) really short or b) nonexistent reviews.
- Wrote in a book you were reading
No and this makes me cringe until next year just thinking about it.
- Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Uhm no. I like instant gratification as well as outside reinforcement. I constantly update and never miss a book.
7/15…I’d say that put’s me on the NICE list!!
If you copy and paste this please tag me in your post so I can see your answers as well!
Graduate student in Masters of Library and Information Science programming trying to save the world one book at a time.