Welcome to our ten part series on how to write an AMAZING research paper!
Writing research papers doesn’t have to be scary! By breaking the process down in to ten easy steps, you can easily plan (tips on using a planner effectively can be found here) your assignments out and have better control over the assignment as a whole.
Every week a new post will launch to help you write your best research paper. If you want to be notified of new content, simply sign up in the email subscriber or on our pop up email list! We will be doing a 100 subscriber giveaway for a personally curated book list!
The first four parts of this series focus on obtaining research for your paper:
- Understanding your assignment
- Picking a topic
- Developing keywords and search strategies
- Understanding the literature
The second half of our posts focuses on how to write a research paper:
- Deciding on your paper components
- Identifying information needed from research
- Filling in where information is needed
- Creating citations
- Writing your paper
- Checking the final product
Be sure to sign up for email notifications so you don’t miss a post ☺